Hello, I am Sulma
My passion is to help and be of service to others.
I am a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) with clinical focus in Women’s Health and Children (including infants), and here to help. My special interests is the Perinatal (Prenatal & Postpartum), Pelvic Health, and Anxiety/Depression/Stress. Patients also come to me to treat their musculoskeletal Injury, Chronic Pain, and Headaches. I’m also proficient with treating Children and Seniors.
I understand how it feels like to have body pain or discomfort when you move, sit, or walk, which makes it difficult to go through your day. Or how frustrating when you were told your pain is insignificant, to just deal with it. I know how it feels to be desperately needing help, but then treated coldly without compassion. It is discouraging when you know you need help, but your concerned is brushed away. I understand. I’ve been there.
Are you pregnant? Did you just gave birth? Do you feel any body aches? Does it hurt to move? Did you have Cesarean birth in the past, and have a restricting scar? Do you get headaches or migraine? Do you have anxiety? Are you stressed? Any stiffness? Come to me. Let me help you. Let’s try together to make your body heal and function better.
If you feel that we can be a good fit, feel free to contact me. Hope to hear from you soon :).
May peace be with you,
Siti Sulma Zahedi, RMT (Sulma)
- Registered Massage Therapist in good standing with College of Massage Therapist of Ontario (CMTO)
- Diploma in Massage Therapy (Honours) from Canadian College of Massage of Hydrotherapy (CCMH) Toronto
- Advanced trainings in Prenatal and Postpartum massage therapy, especially for high-risk pregnancies and post-Cesarean rehabilitation (such as Cesarean scar treatment)
- Trained in Advanced Accessible Customer Service (AODA Ontario)
- Some of the clinical experience were at The Jessie’s Centre (June Callwood Centre for Young Women) treating pregnant teen mothers, worked with Seniors of various conditions (incl. Parkinson’s, Post-Stroke, Osteoporosis, Arthritis, Anxiety, Memory loss, Fall injuries), UHN Toronto Rehab hospital placement treating neurological patients in Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) and Stroke wards.
- Current Standard First Aid + CPR certification
- Background in STOTT Pilates (certified instructor), and martial art.